TX Hurricane Publishing Auction

Okay, friends. We did this a few years ago to help Oklahoma after devastating tornadoes.
Hopefully, we can do it again to help TX recover from the hurricane that won't quit.

Right now I'm collecting autographed books and author services we can auction off. The highest bidder will email receipt of a Red Cross donation to the donor, and then the donor sends the goods.

Special Thanks:
M.M. Chabot  cover and graphic package valued at $125
Nicole Zoltack Proofread up to 80k ms valued at $240
Ashly Michel Cover valued at $150
Kari Holloway Laughing P Series not available otherwise.
Kelly Hashway ebook Lies We Tell
Kelly Hashway ebook It Was Always You

If you've donated something and I haven't listed it please reply in the comments or contact me. (Since the donations are coming via messenger, fb status, email, it's possible I've missed something.)

I still need donations. I think critiques/formats/trailers/autographed books would make valuable auction items. Please leave a comment if you can help. And SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!

Comments

  1. Nicole Garcia ebook Decadent Dreams

    Nicole Garcia audiobook Decadent Dreams

    Nicole Garcia audiobook Winner's choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to help. Signed print copy of Shinobi and a set of stainless steel chopsticks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to set up an email group for the donors. Could you leave your email, please?

      Delete
  3. Karen Booth autographed Pregnant by the Billionaire, The Ten-Day Baby Takeover, The Best Man's Baby, and The CEO Daddy Next Door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen Booth three chapter crit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signed paperbacks of my romantic comedies Bored of the Rings and Kissing Frogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to set up an email group for the donors. Could you leave your email, please?

      Delete
    2. No problem. rich@richamooi.com

      Delete
  6. Sloan Johnson cover design valued at $150.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll donate signed paperbacks of I'm Still Here and Jump, Jive, and Wail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to set up an email group for the donors. Could you leave your email, please?

      Delete
  8. I will donate signed copies of my books See You Soon Broadway and See You Later Broadway. --Author Melissa Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to set up an email group for the donors. Could you leave your email, please?

      Delete
    2. melissabaldwin2002@yahoo.com

      Delete
  9. Trifecta Editing will create a package special just for this auction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sign paperback copy of FRIEND ZONED, ELUDING ILLUSIONS, and VEXED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to set up an email group for the donors. Could you leave your email, please?

      Delete
  11. I'll do a basic format of up to 80k words, for ebook and paperback. Value $105. https://www.fiverr.com/mishamfb/format-your-book-for-ebook-and-paperback-publishing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will donate signed paperback copies of THE MARRYING TYPE and a set of Queen of the League trio (FIRST & GOAL, GOING FOR TWO, THREE & OUT).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to set up an email group for the donors. Could you leave your email, please?

      Delete
    2. lmchap(at)gmail(dot)com -- thank you for organizing!

      Delete
  13. Forward Authority will donate $100 USD worth of graphic design services: http://www.forwardauthority.com/get-a-quote.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jamie Collins Blonde Up! and Canvas beach bag

    ReplyDelete
  15. Monique McDonell - I'll donate a $25 Amazon GC (via email) and a e-book of my latest release Any Way You Spin It, An Upper Crust Novel

    ReplyDelete
  16. my email is mcdonellmonique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Last First Date and 25 Amazon Gift Card from Kate O'Keeffe